Realistically I know it is going to be fine. We really like our sitter. She is very highly recommended from a friend, and I really feel like she will love Maddie (I mean really who couldn't :). We will settle into a routine, and I will cherish the times I have with Maddie more than I do now. She will have someone else to love her and get to form friendships with the other three little ones there. I know no one will ever replace her momma. We have had an incredible five months. We've done more snuggling, playing, and loving than I thought was possible. We have a bond I can't even begin to describe, and I know that won't change. I love what I do, and my income ensures that not only do we make our bills, but have enough money to do fun things (vacations, new toys, cute clothes), and necessary things (health insurance for me and Maddie, a college fund). I will get to have conversations with adults again, and actually have to get out of my pajamas everyday. We are going to be fine.
Now can someone tell that to my heart....cause I'm just not ready.
| Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”-Elizabeth Stone | |
No comments:
Post a Comment