Friday, June 17, 2011

3 months old!

Wow, I  can't believe my baby is three months old. This has been the most eventful, stressful, fantastic and fun time of my life. She is so big!


Maddie changes everyday it seems. Right now she:
-is about ten and a half pounds. We won't know exactly until her doctor appointment next month.
-was 24 inches at two months. I definitely think she is getting longer. Her feet stretch over the end of her bouncer.
-sometimes sleeps through the night. She falls asleep about 8:30, and if I can wake her up at eleven and feed her she will sleep until 6. If I can't wake her up (and sometimes there is no waking that girl up, no matter what I do) she will wake up for about twenty minutes at 3. Either way this mama appreciates getting more sleep. Especially since after her 6 am feeding, she goes back to sleep for about an hour and a half.
-loves to stick things in her mouth, especially her fingers
-still needs her paci to fall asleep
-is beginning to reach for things and hang on to them.
-holds my hand when she is nursing  <3
-drinks four ounces when taking a bottle
-smiles so big when when her daddy comes home from work
-can roll from back to front
-takes Zantac twice a day for her reflux
-still spits up a lot (although much less now that I am limiting dairy in my diet)
-loves to kick
-loves ceiling fans, especially the one in our bedroom
-is SUCH a cuddlebug!

Maddie, you are growing up so fast. Everyday you discover something new. I love seeing you personality develop. Mama and Daddy love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment