Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

       


 "A girl's first love is her daddy"-Anonymous

I was always a daddy's girl. As a little girl, I can remember listening for sound of the gravel as his car pulled in, and running to the door. Not much has changed since I became an adult. I still think my daddy is amazing, and we are incredibly close, even though we live 12 hours apart.




 When we found out our baby was a girl, I hoped she would get to experience being a daddy's girl too. Well I didn't have to worry. This little girl adores her daddy! As soon as he walks in the door from work, her eyes light up and she gets the biggest smile on her face. Scott is such a good daddy to her, and they enjoy each other so much! Happy Father's Day to my daddy, and to my husband who my little girl loves with all her heart!

   
   





No comments:

Post a Comment