Wow I can't believe my precious little one is four months old. She is growing up way to fast! She is getting such a bubbly personality.
At Maddie's four month appointment she was charming Dr. Nelson and the nurses with every smile and giggle. She weights 12 pounds 2.5 (15 percentile) and is 25 and 1/4 inches long (83 percentile) Because she went down in her weight percentile, I asked the Dr. if I should be concerned. Dr. Nelson said Maddie was still following the same curve and she is just going to be long and skinny. As someone who has to ask help to get anything on a tall shelf, that makes me excited. After examining her, the Dr. also said she was advanced developmentally. Yay Maddie!
This month has been a busy one for Maddie.
-She got a new cousin. Aubrie is almost exactly three months younger that Maddie. They are going to have so much fun together.
-rolled over all the way.
-started sleeping in her crib.
-is sleeping through the night!
-went on her first plane ride to Florida to see Pop-Pop. She did great on both plane rides.
-went in the ocean for the first time
-went in a pool for for the first time.
-went to her first professional baseball game. Go Tampa Bay Rays!
-went to Sea-World
-discovered and fell in love with Elmo.
-"talks" all the time
-started giggling (its so cute!)
-is dying to be mobile. Anytime she is on her belly, she starts "swimming", and gets so frustrated she can't move.
Maddie, you are the light of your mama's life. You always have a big smile on your face. It takes twice as long to grocery shop now, because everyone loves to stop and talk to you. I have so so enjoyed spending these summer days with you, and plan to take full advantage of the month we still have. I love watching you discover new things everyday. I am so proud to be your mama!! Love you more than all the stars in the sky and all the fishes in the sea!
No comments:
Post a Comment