Friday, July 8, 2011

My "babies" before my baby

I may be biased, but my nephews and niece are incredibly cute. I love being an aunt. Because my sister-in-law is awesome, she lets me spend as much time with them as possible. They were my first "babies" and I have loved watching them grow into the little people they have become.

Jake is serious, but has the best sense of humor. He tells some killer jokes.

                                                            

Hannah is such a sweet, caring girl. It is so cute how she adores anything with four legs (well, except for the skunk she saw the other day).

                    
                                                             
 
 Sam is quite possible the best hugger in the world. He, like myself, will do anything for a laugh. He cracks me up!

                                                     

  
                                                    

I adore them! We have so much fun together.





But absolutely nothing beats seeing how much my "babies" love my baby. They are so sweet and good with Maddie. Hannah and Maddie are smitten with each other :)


Seeing all my babies together makes my heart almost burst with joy! I adore these four and can't wait for them to make lots of memories together!!

1 comment:

  1. This was the sweetest post EVER!! Melted me. You're an amazing aunt and sister! We love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete